For students, faculty and staff alike, your username and password are the key to local and network resources at UCDC. They enable you to:
- Connect to the wireless network.
- Submit work orders, access to the computer terminals and Pay-for-Print system in the Student Computer Lab on the 3rd floor.
- (Faculty & Staff) access to your university-provided computer and local network resources.
Enrolling Your UCDC Account to the Password Management System
- You may use your mobile phone to enroll your account or use the computer lab on the 3rd floor.
- We strongly recommend that students enroll their UCDC account and change their password before they arrive at the center.
If you are a new student, faculty or staff member, you will need to enroll your Account before accessing network resources at UCDC. To do so:
Enter your USERNAME and PASSWORD:
- Your Account Name is usually your first initial and last name (Please see instructions e-mailed to you or visit IT for help).
- Your initial Password: (e-mailed to you).
Follow the screen above to change your password.
Click on to continue with enrolling your UCDC account (Image above).
Click on to enroll your account.
Please provide a valid e-mail address and click on Enroll.
- The e-mail address will be used to send you a validation code if you request to reset your password, unlock your account, or change your password.