For campuses without a summer program (UC Santa Cruz and UC Merced), please contact UCDCsummersessions@ucdc.edu.
Registration & Important Dates for Summer 2017
|March 1||Registration begins for all students|
|April 21||Registration deadline (PSM195DC - Internship course - 4 or 8 units)|
|May 19||Payment deadline for non-UC students|
|June 23||Payment deadline for UC students|
|July 7||Last day to drop and receive a refund of 100% of course fees (for full details, see refund chart).|
|August 4||Deadline to submit tangible evidence of work (PSM195DC - Internship course)|
|August 25||End date for Internship course (PSM195DC - Internship course)|
How to Register
UCLA students should proceed to register and enroll directly on MyUCLA. All other students should follow these steps to register:
- Please begin by filling out the online registration form. Visiting students will be required to submit a $150 non-refundable deposit at the completion of the registration form.
- Once the registration form has been submitted, you will receive an e-mail with your UCLA ID (UID) number.
- Please use this UID number to create a UCLA logon and password. To create a UCLA logon and password, please go to MyUCLA. Click on "Create UCLA Logon/Password". The UCLA logon and password will allow you to enroll in courses and make changes to your program using MyUCLA.
- MyUCLA may ask you to verify your email address prior to proceeding to the main menu. If it does not, please verify and update your email and mailing address by selecting "My Contact Information" under the SETTINGS option in the upper right hand corner.
How to Enroll
- Login to MyUCLA with your newly created UCLA logon and password.
- At the MyUCLA Main Menu, select ?Find a Class and Enroll? under the CLASSES drop-down menu to enroll.
- Select the term "2017 Summer". Using this menu, you can search for classes using the "Class ID Number" or use the "Advanced Search. For a tutorial on enrolling, please click here.
- Next, enter the class's SRS number and click "Search".
- Once the course is confirmed, you can verify your enrollment by selecting ? Study List? under the CLASSES drop-down menu on the MyUCLA main menu
- Registration is completed when all fees are paid. Payment deadlines are May 19 and June 23 for visiting students and UC students, respectively.
- You can make payment of your tuition through MyUCLA via credit card (Visa, Mastercard, AMEX or Discover) or e-Check.
MyUCLA is the student records system that allows you to control your enrollment and manage your accounts. Students can use MyUCLA to enroll, pay for classes, update personal information, view course lists, order transcripts, change grading options, and much more.
If you have trouble accessing MyUCLA, or you have forgotten your Logon ID or password, please contact Bruin Online.
UC students (non-UCLA): The $150 non-refundable deposit that was charged to your credit card at the beginning of the registration process will be applied to your BruinBill account within 24 hours of enrollment. Please verify that it has been posted to your account before making any payments to avoid overpayment.
Send to UCDCsummersessions@ucdc.edu.
UCLA Summer Sessions -- Registration and Enrollment Questions
Phone: (310) 206-5583
UCDC Summer Academic Program
Sr. Program Administrator, UCDC
Program Administrator, UCDC